Life of Mr. #6 My mind just got blanked out

 My mind just got blanked out 


Today I opened up to write LOMR #6 but after writing the title I realized I don't nothing to say. That's bad I used to be repeatedly  thinking about something or anything but I will be thinking Now I'm just blanked out. 

I'm thinking to write about what happened yesterday.

I woke up very lately in morning mother already woke me up but I slept again. When it comes to sleep I don't pay attention to anything except it is important. Even when I'm asleep I don't sleep to a particular time which means I can't sleep beyond 11:30Am. My bio clock is set that way but I may wake up in between but I'll go to sleep again. She woke me and HIM ( by him I mean my brother) just to kick us out of room by doing that our sleep will be banished that didn't happen even after she went I slept upto 10:30. Whatever I do I will follow the procedures before eating breakfast. The procedures include brushing my teeth and taking a shower and drinking tea (I can't forget the tea. It's my favorite thing) 

Before I sat down to eat I began to think myself whether I need breakfast or not Because I didn't felt like eating but I ate anyway breakfast was bad though for now I'm just happy to have food because there is a lot of shortage due to corona pandemic. I skipped lunch I don't know why I played road rash until it was 2'o Clock. Road rash was the only game which I'm still playing from my childhood and his childhood. 

At evening a greater surprise was awaiting. 

Mother returned home at 3pm afternoon then life just went normally. Mother ordered me about 6:30pm to store few things which we left out to dry when I returned from Terrence I found father walking inside the house!!!! 

His Quarantine in home is over today. Which means life will be harder (for me) with everyone in the house. But somehow I managed to get time to write this today. 

I don't have nothing to tell so I might have to end it upto here. 

Thank you and peace 



Comments