Life of Mr. #1 introduction

 Hello My name is not "mr" but I prefer everyone to address me like that so I've been asked to make a series of posts about daily events in life. All the good stuff etc. When rethink my life a bit I didn't had lot of fun only sadness and mine's life has also been a lot of philosophical and a bit of being practical due to following my father's habits a bit (only a few habits). Today I'm going to tell about Me as I didn't have an intro perfectly. So I'll start with adding bio of me.              



Name : Mr. ( for anonymity reasons)

Favorite place : Alps 

Hobbies : stupid ideas thinking, writing,      thinking how things work, etc. 

working at: Riniep 

accomplishments: wrote two stories and currently working on two stories, a flamethrower covered with cardboard, having an dead YouTube channel 

Origin : karaikal (India) 

Unique : I don't know this is unique or not but I am one of second corona batch 2021 to be all passed For 10th CBSE board exam 

Tag lines : stupid, lonely 


So Iam from karaikal  and I love my town because it's peaceful and there are lot of green places to look around and in my family I am the only one born here so it kind of creates a feel about my hometown. 

I think I wrote long about my self so I'm going to wrap it up today but don't worry I'll write more 


I'm not good at self evaluation so leave a comment ( even if it is bad I can improve myself)  


Thank you and peace 




read moreπŸ‘‡




Comments