Life of Mr. #3

For better understanding please read " life of Mr. #2" 

Now let's start with my mother

my mother was born in Coimbatore along with a big sister and her brother. she is the middle child in her family. She studied at Avinashilingam. Which was the famous girl school at that time she studied at Avinashilingam  It was an normal school  but today it has turned into an university. After graduation from school she studied college at postal. 

I'll tell you how postal studying works:

You enroll into college under postal studying they will send you all the materials for studying and at each semester you have to go to the college to write. Except going to write exams and paying fees you don't have the need to go to college. After finishing college she went to work under her honorary uncle who was an auditor. Then she married father and came here (karaikal). Now at present day she is working as an radio jockey at AIR (All india radio) which she joined a few years ago. 

Which great to me because when she goes to work I will have perfect peace at home. I can do whatever I want without anyone knowing. Whenever she has duty my day goes like this :

(holiday scenario) 

I wake up the first thing I'll do is send her off to work until that I'll do nothing I will  just be sitting on the bench. After sending her off I'll go to do the basic things as brushing my teeth and taking a bath etc. After those things I'll heat the tea again (I love tea) to drink when I'm drinking tea I'll take a moment to intake the peaceful silence which I get once in a week or in months.
(because if my father is there he will give me work which are easy but I will not be able to achieve full peace in the silence )

(and if that bloody idiot is here he will not let me have peace he is a nag, idiot,  irritating idiot, bloody b*****d.)

I'll mention him at next post. 

At afternoon if I have money I'll head out and have myself an rosemilk or chocolate milk. I'll only eat when I get hungry (only when mother went to work and everyone is not at home). She'll arrive at evening until that I'll do something to pass time or do nothing. At evening I'll make myself a tea which gives me serenity (calmness). She sometimes arrive when I'm just done making tea or going to drink that tea. But sometimes she arrives after I drink that tea and spend sometime watching television. After that the usual routine follows, getting scolded doing given orders etc. My mother is always tired after work so sometimes I have to cook dinner or buy it outside since its corona time. I have to cook or she cooks depends on food. If it is simple food i can cook if its a little hard she'll cook. 


So whoever cooks, I just ate and getting sleepy so good bye for today.

Leave a comment. Also read "Life of Mr." part one and two. 

Thank you and peace 



Comments